The Lakes Walkway
The Lakes Pool & Spa
The Lakes Clubhouse
The Lakes Clubhouse
The Lakes Theater Room
The Lakes Leasing Office
The Lakes Business Center
The Lakes Exterior
The Lakes Courtyard
The Lakes Apartment Kitchen
The Lakes Apartment Living Room
The Lakes Apartment Bedroom
- Walkable commute to Microsoft headquarters
- One and two bedroom apartments and lofts available for rent
- Centrally located with easy access to grocery stores, restaurants, and shopping
The charm of the Lakes Apartments starts with their innovative, award-winning design, full of meandering streams, lakes, fountains, and lush, green woodlands. A walk through the grounds can't help but relax and invigorate. Inside your apartment home discover spacious, modern floorplans with luxury amenities like high-efficiency appliances, spiral staircases, wood-burning fireplaces, and soaring cathedral ceilings that welcome the natural light. And for hosting your next potluck, you’ll have access to the masterful clubhouse – available for private reservations, free of charge.
Strategically situated in one of Northwest Washington's most prime locations, employment and enjoyment are both within easy reach. Seattle is a fifteen-minute drive, and the expansive Mary Moore Park and Bridle Trails State Park are even closer.
The Lakes Apartments has a 24/7 fitness center and access to running trails. Surrounded by nature, luxury, and possibility—The Lakes Apartments are what living in the Northwest is all about. As the name suggests, The Lakes Apartments are surrounded by lakes. With Lake Washington to the east and Lake Sammamish to the West, a post-work sunset paddleboard excursion can easily become a reality.
In the Community
We give our time and effort to bring positive change locally and beyond. Porch (Promethean Outreach and Community Help) is a program created to help the communities we serve. The Lakes Apartments is a proud sponsor of Outdoors for All, an organization that uses the power of outdoor education to improve the quality of life for children and adults with disabilities.
What's Good In The Neighborhood
Communal & Complimentary
- Grove-like setting surrounded by mature tees, lakes and streams
- Two swimming pools
- Cabanas and year-round spa
- Barbecue area
- Think Tank featuring a white board
- Movie theater
- 24/7 fitness Center with cardio and strength training
- Virtual and on-demand fitness classes by Swyft Fitness
Inside Your Home
- Newly renovated
- Granite countertops with backsplash
- Large terraces and balconies
- Wood-plank style flooring
- Walk-in closet
- Cathedral ceilings & skylight*
- Lake and fountain views
- Loft homes available
Furry Friends Welcome
- Complimentary treats and water at our leasing office
- Skip the scale – pets of all sizes welcome
Seamless Technology Integration
- Wi-Fi in common areas
- 24/7 package pickup from Hub by Amazon
- LATCH™ keyless entry
Ready to move in?
We are here to talk.