- Live among lakes, wood and meandering streams.
- New clubhouse with gym and movie theater.
- Centrally located and steps from Microsoft
The Lakes Apartments are a welcome retreat. A place to relax, regroup and recalibrate your senses.
The charm of the Lakes Apartments starts with their innovative design full of meandering streams, lakes, fountains and lush, green woodlands. Inside your apartment home, discover spacious floorplans with amenities like spiral staircases, wood-burning fireplaces and soaring cathedral ceilings that bring in lots of natural light.
Nature, luxury and possibility—The Lakes Apartments are what living in the Northwest is all about.
The important little things
speak woof, meow, blub-blub and tweet. View our pet policy.
Washer and dryer
Weekend laundry is less of a chore when it's on your schedule.
Breaking a sweat’s no sweat.
Reserve it fee-free for your next party.
- 100% non-smoking
- Heated pools (seasonal)
- Cabanas and year-round spas
- Barbecue area
- Business center
- Movie theater
- Surrounded by lakes and streams
- Renovated homes available
- Dishwasher and microwave
- Granite countertops with backsplash
- Connect with high-speed Internet access
- Large patio or deck
- Walk-in closet
- Cathedral ceilings & skylight
- Lake and fountain views
Floorplans for every walk of life
Ready to move in?
We are here to talk 24/7.
- (special)$1,820 - $2,708Forget the Uber—you’re already there.
128 on State Apartments$1,818 - $3,047A condo-style world unto itself.
Emerson Apartments$1,335 - $2,304On-site therapeutic sauna? Yes. Please.
Cliffside Apartments$1,093 - $1,641Mount Rainier, right outside your window.