- Condo-style living with high-end finishes.
- 5-minute walk to downtown Kirkland’s 20+ restaurants.
- Perfect balance of nature and modern tech.
Forget your car. From 128 on State, you can walk to Kirkland’s best boutiques, restaurants and stunning waterfronts.
128 on State is a soothing retreat in quaint downtown Kirkland. It’s balanced with modern tech like an updated fitness center, controlled access and keyless entry.
With a Walk Score of 89, 128 on State is nestled among Kirkland’s darling eateries and boutiques. And you’re minutes from the 405 freeway—giving you an easy commute to Redmond, Bellevue’s Microsoft campus and Google. Welcome to your private escape in Kirkland.
The important little things
We speak woof, meow, blub-blub and tweet. View our pet policy.
Breaking a sweat’s no sweat.
A reserved, shaded, dry entrance and getaway – every time.
Washer and dryer
Weekend laundry is less of a chore when it’s on your schedule.
- 100% non-smoking
- Controlled access building
- Private landscaped courtyard
- WiFi in common areas
- Business center with workstations
- 24/7 package lockers
- Stainless steel dishwasher, refrigerator and microwave
- Gas stove
- High-speed internet access
- Walk-in closet
- Chef kitchen
- Gas fireplace
- Dual-pane windows
- Private deck or patio
- Wood-style floors
Floorplans for every walk of life
Ready to move in?
We are here to talk 24/7.
- (special)$1,335 - $2,304On-site therapeutic sauna? Yes. Please.
The Lakes Apartments$1,564 - $2,460The spirit of the Pacific Northwest.
Limestone Court Apartments$1,820 - $2,708Forget the Uber—you’re already there.
Cliffside Apartments$1,093 - $1,641Mount Rainier, right outside your window.