- Peaceful location on 21 acres of lovely landscaping
- Just 1 mile from downtown Sunnyvale and Caltrain
- Ultra-modern apartments and communal amenities
It takes a vast piece of land, filled with lush groves of apple blossoms and mature redwoods, to take you miles from everywhere else, but keep you close to it all: 21 acres to be precise, all on the grounds of Spruce, all right in Silicon Valley.
A mile from downtown Sunnyvale and Caltrain, Spruce Apartments feels a world away with four lighted tennis courts, three swimming pools, a sand volleyball court, an outdoor yoga deck and more. And did we mention the recently renovated 12,000-square-foot clubhouse? Inside, you’ll never be without WiFi and there’s usually a heated game of pool or table tennis in play.
The important little things
We speak woof, meow, blub-blub and tweet. View our pet policy.
12,000 square feet, with table tennis and billiards.
Washer and dryer
Weekend laundry is less of a chore when it's on your schedule.
Heated swimming pools
A friendly game of Marco Polo never did anybody wrong.
- 100% non-smoking
- Elevators in each building
- Barbecue area
- 24/7 fitness center with tech-driven cardio and TRX
- Reserved, covered parking
- Fire pits
- Complimentary yoga, fitness and tennis lessons
- Volleyball and tennis courts
- WiFi in common areas
- Controlled access
- Air conditioning
- Patio or balcony
- Quartz countertops
- Wood-style flooring
- Stainless steel dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave and range
- High-speed internet access
- Dual-pane windows
Floorplans for every walk of life
Ready to move in?
We are here to talk 24/7.
- $3,700 - $5,397A space for thinkers, makers and doers.
Montecito Apartments$1,935 - $3,585A place to find your mental space.
Parallel Apartments$2,506 - $2,925Where life is sweet as summer rain.
Shadowbrook Apartments$2,237 - $4,205Historic, meditative and of the moment.
Boardwalk Apartments$2,270 - $2,758Soothing canals, ready to rejuvenate you.
Heatherstone Apartments$2,459 - $3,571Peace and quiet in Silicon Valley.