- Brand new clubhouse, pool and outdoor living areas.
- Lush landscaping featuring mature redwoods.
- Newly renovated apartments.
On the grounds of Shadowbrook, every detail has been crafted for tranquility. No matter how hectic your world is outside, here it all drifts away in a wave of transcendental calm.
Nestle down in the Zen Clubhouse. Go for a dip in one of our two swimming pools, then balance your body in the kinetic Fitness Center. In the heart of Silicon Valley's largest employment center, Shadowbrook is near the cycle-friendly routes to the Valley Transportation Authority and Caltrain line.
The important little things
We speak woof, meow, blub-blub and tweet. View our pet policy.
Reserve it fee-free for your next party.
A reserved, shaded, dry entrance and getaway - every time.
A friendly game of Marco Polo never did anybody wrong.
- 100% non-smoking
- Fitness center
- WiFi in common areas
- Barbecue area
- Easy Access to Hwy 85 / 237
- Air conditioning
- Stainless steel dishwasher, range, refrigerator and microwave
- Connect with high-speed Internet access
- Patio or balcony
- Lounge on your patio or private balcony with pool or garden views
- Granite countertops
- Dual-pane windows
- Wood-burning fireplace
- Walk-in closet
- Washer and dryer
Floorplans for every walk of life
Ready to move in?
We are here to talk 24/7.
- (special)$2,506 - $2,925Where life is sweet as summer rain.
Americana Apartments$2,509 - $4,372Deep, soothing breaths. Free of charge.
Heatherstone Apartments$2,459 - $3,571Peace and quiet in Silicon Valley.
Madera Apartments$3,535 - $6,043The best commute you’ll ever have.
Ironworks Apartments$3,700 - $5,397A space for thinkers, makers and doers.
Park Place South Apartments$3,420 - $5,306An address on the famous Castro Street.