- Downtown and surrounded by parks.
- Walk to Castro Street’s restaurants and cafes.
- 0.7 miles from Mountain View Caltrain station.
Soothing water features, lush landscaping and all the comforts of home (plus a few surprising perks), just steps from Castro Street, Mountain View’s hotspot.
When you’re ready to get your blood moving, take a dip in the oversized saltwater pool and spa, or sweat it out in the body-sculpting kinetic Fitness Center. Strategically situated in downtown Mountain View, we’re just a hop, skip and a pixel away from local tech giants like Google, Facebook and LinkedIn. For a satisfyingly leisurely lifestyle, Park Place Apartments in Mountain View is a space to breathe without having to travel far.
The important little things
speak woof, meow, blub-blub and tweet. View our pet policy.
Set your in-home thermostat to wherever you like it and chill.
Washer and dryer
Weekend laundry is less of a chore when it's on your schedule.
Give your feet a treat.
- 100% non-smoking
- Google shuttle stop
- Walk to Mountain View Caltrain station
- 24/7 fitness center with complimentary classes
- Heated saltwater pool & spa
- Common area WiFi
- Clubhouse with fireplace and kitchen
- Assigned parking
- Controlled access
- 24/7 package lockers
- Dishwasher, microwave, range and refrigerator
- Wood-burning fireplace
- Oversize patio or balcony
- Vaulted ceilings
- Master bedroom suites
- Large pantry
- High-speed Internet access
Floorplans for every walk of life
Ready to move in?
We are here to talk 24/7.
- $3,420 - $5,306An address on the famous Castro Street.
Montrose Apartments$3,454 - $5,759Here, a short walk meets all your needs.
Madera Apartments$3,535 - $6,043The best commute you’ll ever have.
100 Moffett Apartments$3,495 - $5,795Progressive living for a brilliant city.
300 Granada Apartments$3,961 - $4,837The most relaxing townhomes around.
Madrone Apartments$2,492 - $6,161Ten acres for you and the Neighbors.