- Minutes from Caltrain and 42 downtown restaurants
- Rooftop deck with views of the valley in every direction
- Located within 10 miles of Facebook, Google and other major employers
Close enough to the hustle and bustle of downtown Mountain View, but far enough to feel like you’ve gotten away—all just 57 steps from Caltrain.
Unwind by defending your championship title on the open-air bocce ball court, or lounge the day away poolside. When you’ve had your daily dose of Vitamin D, head inside to recreate mom’s secret casserole recipe with stainless steel appliances and ample Caesarstone quartz counters.
Complimentary electric vehicle charging stations, advanced bike storage and a private parking garage will store your wheels while you explore Mountain View. And with a Walk Score of 84, that isn’t very difficult—Madera is only blocks from local favorites like Sushi Tomi, Tea Era and La Fiesta Restaurant.
The important little things
We speak woof, meow, blub-blub and tweet. View our pet policy.
the lounge (free of charge) for your next shindig.
A friendly game of Marco Polo never did anybody wrong.
Kinetic fitness center
Kick it up a notch with complimentary personal training.
- 100% non-smoking
- Instant access to Castro Street, 101 and 85 freeways, 81 VTA line
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Controlled access
- Wi-Fi in common areas
- BBQ with outdoor seating and fire pits
- Bike storage with repair station
- Rooftop lounge with BBQ and seating
- 24/7 package locker system
- Stainless steel refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher and range
- Quartz countertops
- Central air conditioning
- Full-size washer and dryer
- Scenic patio or balcony
- Luxart rain showerhead
- Tall ceilings and expansive windows
- Wood plank flooring
Floorplans for every walk of life
- 1 Bed / 1 Bath745 sq ft
- 1 Bed / 1 Bath760 sq ft
- 1 Bed / 1 Bath810 sq ft
- 1 Bed / 1 Bath850 sq ft
- 1 Bed / 1 Bath860 sq ft
- 1 Bed / 1 Bath875 sq ft
- 1 Bed / 1 Bath885 sq ft
- 1 Bed / 1 Bath890 sq ft
- 1 Bed / 1 Bath900 sq ft
- 1 Bed / 1 Bath830 sq ft
- 1 Bed / 1 Bath900 sq ft
Ready to move in?
We are here to talk 24/7.
- (new)Starting at $3,495Progressive living for a brilliant city.
Park Place ApartmentsStarting at $3,535Come get cozy with premium amenities.
Park Place South ApartmentsStarting at $3,420An address on the famous Castro Street.
300 Granada ApartmentsStarting at $3,961The most relaxing townhomes around.
Montrose ApartmentsStarting at $3,454Here, a short walk meets all your needs.
Forest Glen ApartmentsStarting at $4,242Modern townhomes in a shaded cul-de-sac.