- 1 minute from VTA, 101 and 237
- Secluded green location, yet still close to everything
- Bikeable to new Google campus
Tucked among serene pathways, sweeping architecture and thoughtful amenities, the apartment homes at Kensington Place set the tone for modern living.
On the grounds of Kensington Place, you’ll find an elegant clubhouse, a kinetic Fitness Center and a saltwater pool and hot tub. Back in your apartment home, end your day with a relaxing glass of wine and a sunset from your private balcony. Not far from Downtown Sunnyvale, you’re close to Caltrain and the Santa Clara Valley Transportation Authority.
The important little things
We speak woof, meow, blub-blub and tweet. View our pet policy.
They’re a treat for the eyes and the feet.
Gated, underground parking
A reserved, shaded, dry entrance and getaway - every time.
Saltwater lap pool
A friendly game of Marco Polo never did anybody wrong.
- 100% non-smoking
- Clubhouse with fireplace and kitchen
- Business center
- Fitness center
- Common area WiFi
- Guest parking
- Central air conditioning
- Stainless steel refrigerator, range and dishwasher
- High-speed Internet access
- Full-size washer and dryer
- Granite countertops in kitchen and baths
- Vaulted ceilings
- Walk-in pantry
- Wood-burning fireplace
Floorplans for every walk of life
Ready to move in?
We are here to talk 24/7.
- $3,700 - $5,397A space for thinkers, makers and doers.
Spruce Apartments$2,161 - $4,443Where vacation is an everyday affair.
Shadowbrook Apartments$2,246 - $3,755Historic, meditative and of the moment.
Parallel Apartments$2,399 - $2,925Where life is sweet as summer rain.
Montecito Apartments$1,935 - $3,585A place to find your mental space.
Mansion Grove Apartments$2,294 - $4,113So many amenities, you may never leave.