- Newly remodeled townhomes (a rare find in Mountain View!)
- Attached, private garage with every home
- 10 minutes from Google, Intuit and Lockheed Martin
Two- and three-bedroom Mountain View townhomes to rent – in a serene cul-de-sac less than two miles from the San Antonio Caltrain stop and everything else – is rare. Even more, the homes are completely renovated with wood plank flooring, all new appliances (including washer/dryer), and all top-of-the-line finishes. And parking is effortless with private, direct-access garages.
The important little things
We speak woof, meow, blub-blub and tweet. View our pet policy.
Washer and dryer
Weekend laundry is less of a chore when it's on your schedule.
A private entrance and getaway - every time.
Set your in-home thermostat to wherever you like it and chill.
- 100% non-smoking
- Heated pool
- Minutes from 101 and 85 and Caltrain
- High-speed internet access
- Stainless steel refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher and range
- Quartz countertops
- Tile backsplash in kitchen
- Moveable island
- Private backyard, patio or balcony
- Quartz shower enclosure with waterfall showerhead
- Wood plank flooring
Ready to move in?
We are here to talk 24/7.
- $2,492 - $6,161Ten acres for you and the Neighbors.
300 Granada Apartments$3,400 - $4,837The most relaxing townhomes around.
100 Moffett Apartments$3,690 - $5,795Progressive living for a brilliant city.
Montrose Apartments$3,230 - $5,480Here, a short walk meets all your needs.
Park Place Apartments$3,535 - $5,571Come get cozy with premium amenities.
Madera Apartments$3,535 - $6,043The best commute you’ll ever have.