- Serene location surrounded by mature landscaping.
- Close to restaurants, shopping and public transit.
- Unique floorplans with water views.
Intertwined with a soothing canal system that winds through shady trees and rolling lawns, Boardwalk Apartments in Santa Clara are the height of tranquility and luxury. With a Walk Score of 71, getting around on foot is a walk in (or to) the park. And nearby Santana Row offers a vast selection of shops, restaurants and spas—a popular destination for all necessities and frivolities. And with El Camino and Lawrence Expressway right down the street, new experiences are never far.
Just a short commute from the Silicon Valley tech moguls, Boardwalk Apartments in Santa Clara are an ideally located oasis.
The important little things
We speak woof, meow, blub-blub and tweet. View our pet policy.
A reserved, shaded, dry entrance and getaway – every time.
A friendly game of Marco Polo never did anybody wrong.
Breaking a sweat’s no sweat.
- 100% non-smoking
- WiFi in common areas
- Business center with computer workstations
- Tranquil waterways and fountains
- Close to VTA
- Cathedral ceilings
- Additional storage
- Designer light fixtures & blinds
- Private patio or balcony
- Master bedroom with walk-in closet
- Views of lake, fountains or gardens
- High-speed internet access
- Washer and dryer
Floorplans for every walk of life
Ready to move in?
We are here to talk 24/7.
- Starting at $2,495Suite living in a sweet location.
Montecito ApartmentsStarting at $1,935A place to find your mental space.
Hearth ApartmentsStarting at $2,725Living large never looked this big.
Orchard Glen ApartmentsStarting at $2,220Grand. Cozy. Award-winning. Just for you.
Cobalt ApartmentsStarting at $3,124A hand-picked living experience.
Spruce ApartmentsStarting at $2,161Where vacation is an everyday affair.