- Walkable to 30+ shops in Rivermark Village.
- 5-star, 8,500-square-foot on-site recreation center.
- Mid- and high-rise living, with views of the valley and hills.
550 Moreland’s menu of amenities rivals luxury hotels. The 8,500-square-foot recreation center hosts commercial-grade cardio equipment, an HD theater, chef grade indoor kitchen, two outdoor barbecues with dining areas a poolside fireplace.
Stroll along the lush landscaping and gardens (drought-friendly thanks to a recycled-water system). Solar panels light community spaces. And inside your apartment home, ecofriendly appliances and conveniences have been hand-picked for progressive living.
Walk 3 minutes to Rivermark Village for sushi, happy hour, groceries and everyday essentials. 550 Moreland is even within walking distance of light rail, putting you minutes from the best of Santa Clara and the area’s employers.
The important little things
We speak woof, meow, blub-blub and tweet. View our pet policy.
Reserve it fee-free for your next party.
A friendly game of Marco Polo never did anybody wrong.
Breaking a sweat’s no sweat.
- 100% smoke-free
- 1,000 square ft. cinema lounge
- Outdoor barbecue and entertainment areas
- Spas and steam rooms (including locker rooms)
- Conference room and business centers
- WiFi in common areas
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Solar panels & recycled water
- Controlled access
- Stainless steel dishwasher, microwave and refrigerator
- Gas range
- Central air conditioning
- Washer and dryer
- Dual-pane windows
- High-speed internet access
- Patio or balcony
- Wood-style flooring
- Lofts available
Floorplans for every walk of life
Ready to move in?
We are here to talk 24/7.
- $2,294 - $4,113So many amenities, you may never leave.
Park Central Apartments$2,392 - $5,417A redefinition of “garden variety.”
Kensington Place Apartments$2,679 - $4,507Come entwine your lifestyle with nature.
Timberleaf Apartments$2,303 - $4,890Your new Zen lifestyle begins here.