- Townhome community in a tree-lined, serene neighborhood
- Reserved parking with every home
- 10 minutes from Google, Intuit and Lockheed Martin
Conveniently located in Mountain View - with quick access to Palo Alto, Sunnyvale, and Cupertino - this complex is just steps away from the best shopping, dining and top-rated schools in the bay area.
Easily accessible to freeways, expressways and public transportation, commuting is a breeze. These exceptional newly remodeled two- and three-bedroom townhomes come with an abundance of luxury amenities such as quartz kitchen countertops and stainless steel everything. Also included are your own private entrance, front loading washer and dryer, attached garage for parking, and private patio. This is definitely a place that you will be proud to call home.
Pets are welcomed, but some breed restrictions apply. An additional deposit and rent are associated with all pets.
The important little things
We speak woof, meow, blub-blub and tweet. View our pet policy.
Washer and dryer
Weekend laundry is less of a chore when it's on your schedule.
A private entrance and getaway - every time.
Set your in-home thermostat to wherever you like it and chill.
- 100% non-smoking
- Townhomes available
- Minutes from 101 and 85 and Caltrain
- High-speed internet access
- Stainless steel refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher and range
- Tile backsplash in kitchen
- Quartz countertops
- Recessed lighting
- Private backyard, patio or balcony
- Wood plank flooring
Floorplans for every walk of life
Ready to move in?
We are here to talk.
- (special)$4,242 - $4,938Modern townhomes in a shaded cul-de-sac.
100 Moffett Apartments$3,495 - $5,795Progressive living for a brilliant city.
Madrone Apartments$2,492 - $6,161Ten acres for you and the Neighbors.
Montrose Apartments$3,454 - $5,759Here, a short walk meets all your needs.
Madera Apartments$3,535 - $6,043The best commute you’ll ever have.
Park Place Apartments$3,535 - $5,571Come get cozy with premium amenities.