- Most water frontage in Foster City.
- Newly renovated common areas and apartments.
- Walk to Foster City Dog Park and farmers market.
The Lagoons makes the dream of luxury waterfront living a reality.
Gentle waves lapping the exclusive beach-lined waterfront, a pair of gulls quietly bobbing in the surf—The Lagoons combines the serenity of a waterfront existence with the delight that comes with abundant luxury amenities.
For waterfront living and the quality of life it offers, a home at The Lagoons is an ideal place to call home.
The important little things
We speak woof, meow, blub-blub and tweet. View our pet policy.
Reserve it fee-free for your next party.
Open 24/7, so breaking a sweat’s no sweat.
A friendly game of Marco Polo never did anybody wrong.
- 100% non-smoking
- Clubhouse with chef-quality kitchen
- Minutes from 101, 92 and Hillsdale Caltrain
- Bocce ball and basketball court
- Barbecue area and fire pit
- WiFi in our common areas
- Kayak launch
- Newly renovated waterfront apartments with views
- Stainless steel dishwasher, refrigerator, range and microwave
- Quartz countertops
- High-speed internet access
- Dual-pane windows
- Linen closet
Floorplans for every walk of life
Ready to move in?
We are here to talk 24/7.
- (special)$2,924 - $5,107Go with the flowing waterfront views.
Beach Park Apartments$2,874 - $3,515Depth of living, meet warmth of home.
Chesapeake Point Apartments$2,834 - $4,059Enough room for a truly epic pillow fort.
- (coming soon)
Trestle ApartmentsComing this winter
Metropolitan Apartments$3,555 - $5,015The right place for FitBit® enthusiasts.