- Best apartment living in Alameda.
- Waterfront living: Views of SF & walkable to the ferry.
- Spacious apartments with large balconies.
South Shore Alameda apartments are located on 15 acres of lushly landscaped grounds, just steps from the bay.
Here, you’ll enjoy the on-site swimming pools, spa, fitness center, his and hers saunas and more. When you’re ready to venture out, the Crown Memorial State Beach is ideal for walking, windsurfing, cycling and enjoying the views of San Francisco. Bounded by some of the most vibrant communities in the country, South Shore is a flourishing Neighborhood all of its own.
The important little things
We speak woof, meow, blub-blub and tweet. View our pet policy.
A reserved, shaded, dry entrance and getaway – every time.
A friendly game of Marco Polo never did anybody wrong.
Breaking a sweat’s no sweat.
- 100% non-smoking
- Laundry on every floor
- Recreation lounge with fireplace, kitchen and dance floor
- Controlled access
- Underground parking
- Billiards & table tennis
- Bike storage
- Convenience store on-site
- WiFi in common areas
- Vaulted ceilings with exposed wood
- Fireplace with mantel
- High-speed internet access
Floorplans for every walk of life
Ready to move in?
We are here to talk 24/7.
- $2,520 - $4,910An inclusive icon of modern living.
Icon at Doyle Apartments$3,050 - $4,320A whole new perspective on the Bay Area.
The Mercer Apartments$3,130 - $4,210Lush, lavish and entirely breathtaking.
The Boulders Apartments$1,915 - $2,665One of our most restive Neighborhoods.