- Reservable skyline rooftop entertainment room.
- 5-minute walk to MODA Center.
- Steps from the MAX Blue, Green and Red Lines.
Portland is always evolving—and there's no better place to experience it than from the progressively-designed, centrally-located Merrick Apartments.
With a Walk Score of 84, the convenience found outside is perfectly complemented by the luxury found within. Soaring 10- to 14-foot ceilings, oversized windows, a kinetic fitness center, and a skyline entertainment room with rooftop terrace all beam with promise and possibility. Whether venturing out or settling in, Merrick is the key to a dynamic life in the Rose City.
The important little things
We speak woof, meow, blub-blub and tweet. View our pet policy.
Washer and dryer
Weekend laundry is less of a chore when it's on your schedule.
A friendly game of Marco Polo never did anybody wrong.
Breaking a sweat’s no sweat.
- 100% smoke-free
- Dog area
- Reservable Skyline room for private parties
- Rooftop terrace with hot spa, barbeque and sun deck
- Courtyard with reflection pool
- Underground parking
- Controlled access
- WiFi in common areas
- Air conditioning
- High-speed internet access
- Oversize windows with views
- 10- to 14-foot vaulted ceilings
Floorplans for every walk of life
Ready to move in?
We are here to talk 24/7.
- $1,231 - $2,442One point shy of a perfect Walk Score.
Essex House Apartments$1,518 - $2,696Your own sun terrace, spa and wine bar.
Westover Tower Apartments$1,100 - $1,425Just blocks away from ice cream heaven.
Emerald Place Apartments$1,099 - $1,609A suburban retreat near the Nike campus.
Birch Pointe Apartments$995 - $2,100For the truest nature lovers.