- Located in trendy Slabtown, with a walk score of 94
- Reservable roof deck with spectacular views of Mount Hood, Mount Adams & Mount St. Helens
- A variety of floor plans from studios, 1- and 2- bedrooms, to walk-up units, lofts and penthouses
Nestled in Portland’s trendy Slabtown, The Carson Apartments is just steps away from boutique shopping, choice eats, and cozy watering holes. Grab a beer at Breakside Brewery, or stop by CoHo productions for locally produced, artist-driven plays. Drop by New Seasons Market next door for some freshly baked bread. Whatever your passion, Slabtown is the perfect place to explore. With a walk score of 94, the convenience found outside is complemented perfectly by the luxury found within.
Enjoy large, dressing room closets and oversized windows with incredible views of Mount Hood, Mount Adams and Mount St. Helens. Keyless entry systems and NEST thermostats accent every home, and stainless steel appliances make hosting your weekly potluck a breeze. When you feel like exploring, sip a cocktail on our rooftop deck or challenge yourself in our state-of-the-art fitness center. Every design feature has been hand selected with warmth in mind – from the cozy leather sofas to the lumber and brass accents. The Carson is where the charm of the past meets modern innovation.
Our name is a nod to well-known Portlander JC Carson, an innovator who maintained the Carson Mill during the steam era of the late 1800’s. Carson helped transform Portland to a primary west coast city by creating the region’s first steam-powered lumber and planning mill.
Immerse yourself in history with the architecture of The Carson Apartments – industrial inspired, with a modern edge.
The important little things
We speak woof, meow, blub-blub and tweet. View our pet policy.
Have a cookout or dine al fresco while taking in the views.
Challenge yourself with tech-forward equipment featuring a Peloton® bike.
Set your in-home thermostat to wherever you like it and chill.
- Wi-Fi in common areas
- Amazon package lockers – 24/7
- Pet spa
- Game room
- Reservable rooftop deck with views of Mount Hood, Mount Adams & Mount St. Helens
- Outdoor kitchen with BBQ grills
- 100% non-smoking
- Underground parking
- Bike room storage & Fix-It station
- Outdoor movie theatre
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Stainless steel refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher and range
- Washer/dryer in every home
- LATCH™ keyless entry & NEST™ thermostat
- Oversized windows with Portland skyline and waterfront views
- Dynamic studio, 1 and 2-bedroom floorplans
- Penthouse floorplans with top floor views
- 10 to 14 foot ceilings with soaring vaults
- Private terraces
Ready to move in?
We are here to talk.
- $1,100 - $1,425Just blocks away from ice cream heaven.
10th @ Hoyt Apartments$1,231 - $2,442One point shy of a perfect Walk Score.
The Merrick Apartments$1,175 - $2,126Introducing the Portland luxury standard.
Essex House Apartments$1,518 - $2,696Your own sun terrace, spa and wine bar.
Emerald Place Apartments$1,099 - $1,609A suburban retreat near the Nike campus.
Birch Pointe Apartments$995 - $2,100For the truest nature lovers.