- Located in trendy Slabtown, with a walk score of 94
- Reservable roof deck with spectacular views of Mount Hood, Mount Adams & Mount St. Helens
- A variety of floor plans from studios, 1- and 2- bedrooms, to walk-up units, lofts and penthouses
Nestled in Portland’s trendy Slabtown, The Carson Apartments is just steps away from boutique shopping, choice eats, and cozy watering holes. Grab a beer at Breakside Brewery, or stop by CoHo productions for locally produced, artist-driven plays. Drop by New Seasons Market next door for some freshly baked bread. Whatever your passion, Slabtown is the perfect place to explore. With a walk score of 94, the convenience found outside is complemented perfectly by the luxury found within.
Enjoy large, dressing room closets and oversized windows with incredible views of Mount Hood, Mount Adams and Mount St. Helens. Keyless entry systems and NEST thermostats accent every home, and stainless steel appliances make hosting your weekly potluck a breeze. When you feel like exploring, sip a cocktail on our rooftop deck or challenge yourself in our state-of-the-art fitness center. Every design feature has been hand selected with warmth in mind – from the cozy leather sofas to the lumber and brass accents. The Carson is where the charm of the past meets modern innovation.
Our name is a nod to well-known Portlander JC Carson, an innovator who maintained the Carson Mill during the steam era of the late 1800’s. Carson helped transform Portland to a primary west coast city by creating the region’s first steam-powered lumber and planning mill.
Immerse yourself in history with the architecture of The Carson Apartments – industrial inspired, with a modern edge.
The important little things
We speak woof, meow, blub-blub and tweet. View our pet policy.
Have a cookout or dine al fresco while taking in the views.
Challenge yourself with tech-forward equipment featuring a Peloton® bike.
Set your in-home thermostat to wherever you like it and chill.
- Wi-Fi in common areas
- Hub by Amazon package lockers – 24/7
- Pet spa
- Game room
- Reservable rooftop deck with views of Mount Hood, Mount Adams & Mount St. Helens
- Outdoor kitchen with BBQ grills
- 100% non-smoking
- Underground parking
- Bike room storage & Fix-It station
- Outdoor movie theatre
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Central air conditioning
- Stainless steel refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher and gas stoves
- Washer/dryer in every home
- LATCH™ keyless entry & NEST™ thermostat
- Oversized windows with Portland skyline and waterfront views
- Dynamic studio, 1 and 2-bedroom floorplans
- Penthouse floorplans with top floor views
- 10 to 14 foot ceilings with soaring vaults
- Private terraces
- Elfa shelving
Floorplans for every walk of life
- 1 Bed / 1 Bath524 sq ft
- 1 Bed / 1 Bath583 sq ft
- 1 Bed / 1 Bath546 sq ft
- 1 Bed / 1 Bath570 sq ft
- 1 Bed / 1 Bath591 sq ft
- 1 Bed / 1 Bath600 sq ft
- 1 Bed / 1 Bath622 sq ft
- 1 Bed / 1 Bath642 sq ft
- 1 Bed / 1 Bath645 sq ft
- 1 Bed / 1 Bath699 sq ft
- 1 Bed / 1 Bath704 sq ft
- 1 Bed / 1 Bath766 sq ft
- 1 Bed / 1 Bath804 sq ft
- 2 Bed / 1 Bath744 sq ft
- 2 Bed / 1 Bath761 sq ft
- 2 Bed / 1 Bath762 sq ft
- 2 Bed / 1 Bath780 sq ft
- 2 Bed / 1 Bath804 sq ft
- 2 Bed / 2 Bath804 sq ft
- 2 Bed / 2 Bath880 sq ft
- 2 Bed / 2 Bath851 sq ft
- 2 Bed / 2 Bath889 sq ft
- 2 Bed / 2 Bath897 sq ft
- 2 Bed / 2 Bath857 sq ft
- 2 Bed / 2 Bath901 sq ft
- 2 Bed / 2 Bath888 sq ft
- 2 Bed / 2 Bath931 sq ft
- 2 Bed / 2 Bath1037 sq ft