- Downtown location: best of Portland outside your door.
- Minutes from waterfront, public transit and I-405.
- Stretch out with large floor plans.
Essex House, ideally situated in downtown Portland, makes a luxury lifestyle simple.
With immediate access to bus, light rail, streetcar and highways, and a nearly perfect WalkScore of 98, going out is supremely easy, but so is staying in. An onsite lounge, a kinetic fitness studio ands and a personal concierge make your daily life simple, dynamic and refreshing.
Combining simplicity with stunning perspective, Essex House makes for a downtown luxury experience.
The important little things
We speak woof, meow, blub-blub and tweet. View our pet policy.
A reserved, shaded, dry entrance and getaway – every time.
Set your in-home thermostat to wherever you like it and chill.
Weekend laundry is less of a chore when it’s on your schedule.
- 100% smoke-free
- Controlled access
- Underground parking
- Easy access to public transit, I-405 and I-84
- Fitness center
- Lounge with wine bar and flat-screen TV
- Sun deck with barbecue
- On-site laundry facilities
- 24/7 package lockers
- Washer and dryer
- High-speed internet access
- Eco-friendly flooring
- Large, dual-pane windows
- Penthouses available
- Patio or balcony
- Linen closet
Floorplans for every walk of life
Ready to move in?
We are here to talk 24/7.
- (special)$1,231 - $2,442One point shy of a perfect Walk Score.
The Merrick Apartments$1,175 - $2,126Introducing the Portland luxury standard.
Westover Tower Apartments$1,100 - $1,425Just blocks away from ice cream heaven.
Emerald Place Apartments$1,099 - $1,609A suburban retreat near the Nike campus.
Birch Pointe Apartments$995 - $2,100For the truest nature lovers.