The Carson Clubhouse Lounge & Kitchen
The Carson Rooftop BBQ
The Carson Rooftop Fire Pit
The Carson Rooftop
The Carson Lobby
The Carson Fitness Center
The Carson Exterior
The Carson Apartment Kitchen
The Carson Apartment Living Room
The Carson Apartment Bathroom
The Carson Apartment Kitchen Range
The Carson Entry Sign
The Carson Apartments
Starting at $1,419*
2121 NW Savier St., Portland, OR 97210
Mon - Fri: 9am - 6pm, Sat & Sun: 9am - 5pm
- Located in trendy Slabtown, with a walk score of 94
- Reservable roof deck with spectacular views of Mount Hood, Mount Adams & Mount St. Helens
- A variety of floor plans from studios, 1- and 2- bedrooms, to walk-up units, lofts and penthouses
Cozy Charm and Luxury Comfort
When it comes to life at The Carson Apartments, no detail is too small. Enjoy large, dressing room closets, private balconies, central air conditioning, and gas stovetops. Your pet will love settling down in the sun from our floor-to-ceiling windows, and you’ll fall in love with the incredible views of Mount Hood, Mount Adams, and Mount St. Helens. Keyless entry and NEST thermostats combine comfort with security, while stainless steel appliances make hosting your weekly potluck a breeze.
A Rooftop Deck for Every Season
When you feel like exploring, sip a cocktail on our rooftop deck. Every design feature has been hand-selected with warmth in mind – from the cozy leather sofas to the lumber and brass accents. Our deck even features a covered canopy so you can take in those views all year long – rain or shine.
Work Out at Home
Skip the gym membership and challenge yourself in our state-of-the-art fitness center. Don’t worry about trying to fit a spin class into your busy schedule – just hop on our Peloton® bike whenever it suits you.
Open and Spacious Floorplans Featuring Lofts and a Penthouse Collection
With a variety of floor plans to choose from including studios, one and two bedrooms, walk-up units, lofts, and penthouses, there is no doubt we have the perfect home for you. Our private pedestrian walkway and curated retail mean you never have to go far for a taste of adventure. The Carson is where the charm of the past meets modern innovation.
A Vintage Revival in the Heart of Slabtown
Nestled in Portland’s trendy Slabtown, The Carson Apartments is just steps away from boutique shopping, choice eats, and cozy watering holes. One of Portland’s newest neighborhoods, Slabtown is tucked in the Northwest district, between the Pearl and Nob Hill. With Forest Park right in The Carson’s backyard, spend your afternoon hiking before finding your way home again. Grab a beer at Breakside Brewery, or stop by CoHo productions for locally produced, artist-driven plays. Drop by New Seasons Market across the street for some freshly baked bread and the best seasonal fruits. With a walk score of 94, the convenience found outside is complemented perfectly by the luxury found within.
A Nod to the Past, with a Look Towards the Future
Our name is a nod to well-known Portlander JC Carson, an innovator who maintained the Carson Mill during the steam era of the late 1800s. Carson helped transform Portland to a primary west coast city by creating the region’s first steam-powered lumber and planning mill.
Immerse yourself in history with the architecture of The Carson Apartments – industrial-inspired, with a modern edge.
Good Living for the Greater Good
We give our time and effort to bring positive change locally and beyond. The goal of our Front PORCH (Promethean Outreach and Community Help) program is to positively impact the community.
The Carson is a proud sponsor of The Forest Park Conservancy. Come join us for Discovery Hikes and volunteer your time to restore and protect our urban forest.
To view more of our Neighborhoods in Portland, click here.
What's Good In The Neighborhood
Communal & Complimentary
- Reservable rooftop deck with views of Mount Hood, Mount Adams, and Mount St. Helens
- Outdoor rooftop kitchen with BBQ grills
- Private, underground parking
- Lobby lounge and workspace featuring greenery by Pistils Nursery
- Expansive 24/7 fitness center featuring strength and cardio equipment
- Private pedestrian walkway
- Secluded work stations and lounge nooks
- Bike room storage & Fix-It station
- Curated retail on-site featuring Mama Bird and G-Love
- Virtual and on-demand fitness classes by Swyft Fitness
Inside Your Home
- Central air conditioning
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances and gas stovetops
- Washer/dryer in every home
- Oversized windows with Portland skyline and waterfront views
- 10 to 14-foot ceilings with soaring vaults
- Private terraces, balconies, and porches
- Walk-in closets featuring Elfa flexible closet shelving
- Honed quartz countertops
- Wood plank flooring
Furry Friends Welcome
- Pet Spa with towel service, sustainable shampoo, and pet selfie station
- Complimentary treats and water at our leasing office
- Skip the scale – pets of all sizes welcome
Seamless Technology Integration
- Wi-Fi in common areas
- 24/7 package pickup from Hub by Amazon
- Electric vehicle charging stations
- LATCH™ keyless entry & NEST™ thermostat
Ready to move in?
We are here to talk.