- High tech home amenities like keyless door locks, digital thermostat, Amazon package lockers and the Peloton® bike in our 24/7 fitness center
- Stunning views from the rooftop observatory
- Highly desirable location in trendy Slabtown, Portland that is highly walkable/bikeable
Rendezvous Point: Slabtown
Everyone loves a gritty underdog story, and Slabtown is it. This old school warehouse area is finding new life as a vibrant neighborhood with boatloads of history and character. And Raleigh Slabtown is the home base in the middle of it all. Free-spirited, nostalgic, and eclectic – we embrace all the things that make Portland – well, Portland. We’re more than a collection of luxury apartment homes. We’re a springboard for your next big idea. We’re your cozy parlor and safe place to land.
An Embarrassment of Extras
Sipping on a Gin Rickey from an overstuffed leather chair, washing your pup in an on-site pet salon, doing your Cross Fit workout-on-demand in a gym fit for an old-school boxer, it’s the little things the make the experience. And Raleigh Slabtown is loaded with them.
Every detail has been thoughtfully designed – from the champagne bronze kitchen hardware to the gold leaf signage accents. Enjoy floor to ceiling windows that welcome natural light and seamless smart technology integration like keyless entry and digital thermostats. Warm, comfortable, and infused with the charm of the past.
Parlor Bar Room, Great Hall Lounge, and Rooftop Observatory
Our communal spaces thrive on the spirit of community. Our Parlor Bar Room is the spot to meet up with Neighbors before a night on the town. Our Great Hall Lounge is a book lover’s dream. Featuring a cozy fireplace for chilly Portland evenings, open workspace and another fully functional bar, it’s today’s take on yesterday’s study hall. The cherry on top is the Rooftop Observatory, a club room featuring a kitchen, billiards table, and television big enough for Sunday kickoff. Show-stopping views of downtown Portland encourage you to step out on the rooftop deck, watching the sunset over the West Hills.
With the hip haven that is NW 23rd as a centerpiece, you’re close to pretty much anything you could ask for – Trader Joe’s, New Seasons, Urban Outfitters, and entertainment galore. Plus easy access to the Streetcar to make getting around even easier.
Inspired by the Great Innovators of the Past
Raleigh Slabtown is inspired by the well-traveled explorers, artists, poets, and pioneers, all of whom bear the Raleigh name – Sir Walter Raleigh, Patrick Raleigh, Henry Patrick Raleigh, and Raleigh Bikes. All inspire imagination, creativity, and enthusiasm for living well. Once upon a time, the next big adventure was the journey from the Old World into The West. The Raleigh family name and the history of Slabtown hearken back to these times of exploration and expansion.
To view more of our Neighborhoods in Portland, click here.
- Great Hall lobby and lounge featuring workspace, cozy fireplace, and bar area
- Courtyard with outdoor television, lounge seating, and fire pit
- Top floor observatory and rooftop deck with incredible views of downtown Portland and the West Hills
- Parlor bar room with convertible indoor/outdoor space, kegerator, Tivoli lights, and fire pit
- Expansive fitness center featuring Peloton® bikes, multi-functional training rack, and private locker space
- 24/7 package pickup from Hub by Amazon
- Pet Spa
- Bike Room with Fix-It Station
- WiFi provided in common areas
- Smart phone controlled Access
- Pet friendly
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Secluded work stations and lounge nooks on every floor
- LEED Gold Certified
- Central Air Conditioning
- Washer/Dryer in every home
- Oversized closets
- Stainless steel appliances
- Honed Quartz countertops
- Mirror and energy efficient LED lighting
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
- High ceilings
- Soft close kitchen cabinet doors
- Keyless entry & digital thermostat
- Champagne bronze accents
Explore Other Neighborhoods
- (new)Starting at $1,412*Studio-2 beds398-1130 sq ft
Westover Tower ApartmentsStarting at $1,085*Studio-1 beds374-688 sq ft
10th @ Hoyt ApartmentsStarting at $1,160*Studio-2 beds543-1013 sq ft
Essex House ApartmentsStarting at $1,219*1-2 beds610-1485 sq ft
The Merrick ApartmentsStarting at $1,113*Studio-2 beds509-1184 sq ft
Emerald Place ApartmentsStarting at $1,288*1-2 beds518-1019 sq ft