Essex House Exterior
Essex House Clubhouse Lounge
Essex House Clubhouse
Essex House Clubhouse Kitchen & Game Board
Essex House Courtyard BBQ
Essex House Courtyard
Essex House Fitness Center
Essex House Spa
Essex House Apartment Living Room Carpet
Essex House Apartment Living Room
Essex House Apartment Living Room View
Essex House Apartment Bedroom
- Walkable to downtown Portland’s waterfront, breweries, and restaurants
- Quick and easy commute with access to bus and train stops
- Spacious one and two bedroom apartments available for rent
Enjoy the Best of Downtown Portland
This stately Rose City high-rise is wrought with luxury amenities like soaring vaulted 9- foot ceilings, imported Italian porcelain tile flooring, and a personal assistant who can pick up your dry cleaning, arrange reservations or score tickets to a show. With sparkling city and waterfront views, Essex House is a sleek and modern living experience that’s less than five minutes by bike to the Pearl District.
With supremely easy access to the bus, light rail, streetcar, and highways, not to mention a nearly perfect WalkScore of 98, premium transportation is practically an amenity. Funky shops, delicious eats, and splendid parks—all within minutes of your doorstep.
Within Walking Distance to Tom McCall Waterfront Park
These Portland apartments make living easy in so many ways; washer/dryer, air conditioning, stainless steel appliances, and covered parking. Grill up something spicy on the sun terrace or relax in the spa. Lounge in the wine bar with a delicious local vintage. Our fitness center is ready for a workout whenever you are, complete with ice-cold water and towel service. On sunny days, take your workout outside to Tom McCall Waterfront Park, 30 riverfront acres of running paths, biking trails, and green space. Perfect for an evening walk with your furry friend or a morning jog.
Spacious Floorplans and Luxury Design
Each apartment home has been created with your comfort in mind, featuring oversized windows with sweeping views, air conditioning to combat those scorching Portland summers, and eco-friendly flooring.
Good Living for the Greater Good
Our Porch (Promethean Outreach and Community Help) program was created to help the communities we serve. Essex House is a proud sponsor of the Oregon Humane Society. Check-in with the Neighborhood leasing office on how you can volunteer at our next event.
To view more of our Neighborhoods in Portland, click here.
What's Good In The Neighborhood
Communal & Complimentary
- Easy access to MAX transit, Portland Streetcar, FlexCar, bus lines and I-405 and I-84 freeways
- Fitness center with weight and cardio equipment, featuring spa and sauna
- Neighbor Lounge featuring computer workstations, conference room, TV entertainment system and shuffle board – perfect for co-working and entertaining
- Outdoor sun terrace with barbeque grill for summer gatherings
- Virtual and on-demand fitness classes by Swyft Fitness
Inside Your Home
- Eco-friendly Marmoleum® bathroom flooring made from renewable materials like linseed oil, pine rosins, and wood flour from sustainable managed forests
- Central air conditioning
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances and gas stovetops
- Washer and dryer in every home
- Dramatic, downtown city and waterfront views
- Private terraces and balconies
- Granite countertops
- Wood-plank style flooring*
Furry Friends Welcome
- Complimentary treats and water at our leasing office
- Skip the scale – pets of all sizes welcome
Seamless Technology Integration
- WiFi provided in common areas
- 24/7 package pickup from Hub by Amazon
- LATCH™ keyless entry and digital thermostat*
- Controlled access
Ready to move in?
We are here to talk.