- Log into Active Building (our online leasing portal).
- Go to “Sign & Pay” on Step 4.
- Select to pay “Total Balance Due” or “Other Amount.”
- Enter your payment information.
- Click “Save & Continue.”
New Neighbors listed on the lease (aged 18 and over) will automatically receive an invite to Active Building the day after move-in. To register, simply select “Click Here to Get Started.”
If you haven’t received a message or can’t access Active Building, kindly give us a shout at the Leasing Office.
To submit a Service Request online, simply follow these steps:
- Log into Active Building.
- Click “Submit a Request” from the left-hand menu.
- Choose “Service Request.”
- In the text box, include your name, apartment number, a detailed description of the issue and whether or not our team has permission to enter your Home if you’re not around. If you’d prefer to be present, let us know a preferred date and time during business hours.
- Click “Submit.” If you have an emergency Service Request after hours (such as no electricity, flooding water, smoke detector alarm) call the After Hours Emergency phone number and one of our Service Team members will assist you.
You can also give us a call, stop by the office or send us an email.