Nearly any common area can be reserved at zero cost to you. Because it’s your Neighborhood, these are your amenities and this is your Home. Just make a reservation by placing a deposit with us, and the space is all yours.
To start the process, stop by the Leasing Office or log into Active Building. For online users, here’s a breakdown of how to reserve an amenity:
- Log into your Active Building Portal account, then select “Reserve Amenity” from left-hand menu.
- Locate the amenity you wish to reserve and click “Reserve This Amenity.”
- Review calendar for availability and fill in Date, Time, and Length of the requested reservation. Then, click “Continue.”
- Check the acknowledgement box to accept rules and regulations, then click “Submit.”
- Stop by your Neighborhood Leasing Office to drop off the required deposit.
- Your Neighborhood team will contact you within 24-72 hours to confirm your reservation.
Please note: Amenities may not be reservable on holidays, as we like to keep them available for all Neighbors to enjoy.