The Boulders Exterior
The Boulders Pool
The Boulders Pool & Lounge
The Boulders Fitness Center
The Boulders Apartment Kitchen & Dining Room
The Boulders Apartment Kitchen
The Boulders Apartment Dining Room
The Boulders Apartment Bedroom
The Boulders Apartments
Starting at $2,165* 1 Month Free on Select Apartments
530 N Civic Drive, Walnut Creek, CA 94597
Mon - Fri: 9am - 6pm, Sat & Sun: 9am - 5pm
- Private apartment homes in a garden-style, peaceful setting
- Commuter friendly, just 4 minutes from 680 and BART
- Pet-friendly homes with no weight limits on dogs
Wide Open Spaces, Quiet Neighborhood Close to the Energy of Downtown
Energy, cultural depth, and a tranquil park-like setting with towering trees await you at The Boulders. Down dog it at Bikram Yoga, pamper your car at the Auto Spa, sample some ceviche at the Havana, or drive to Mt. Diablo for a day hike and see vistas that the first Bolbones Indians experienced long ago. The downtown street patterns of Walnut Creek, laid out by pioneer Homer Shuey on one of his large cattle ranches in 1871, still guides motorists today. After a day of exploring parks, expanses, and trails, a quick trip to Downtown Walnut Creek opens up a world of tasty meals, retail excursions, and bastions of culture like The Lesher Center for the Arts and the California Symphony.
Premium Walnut Creek Location and Design Details
Located near the intersection of I-680 and the 24, The Boulders is a confluence of its own. Here, apartment homes are flush with smart, modern floor plans, luxurious materials like granite countertops, wood plank flooring, in-home washer-dryers, and stainless steel appliances. Add to that posh amenities like dual deluxe swimming pools and a 24/7 fitness center. But according to the zip code, this isn’t the big city. Walnut Creek is a quiet community that values its open space. Enjoy access to top-rated Walnut Creek schools, BART, and downtown Walnut Creek.
In the Community
We give our time and effort to bring positive change locally and beyond. Our (Promethean Outreach and Community Help) program was created to help the communities we serve. The Boulders is a proud sponsor of Tony LaRussa’s Animal Rescue Foundation. Our partnership will educate 11,000 children and their families in pet safety and responsible pet ownership.
To view more of our Neighborhoods in Walnut Creek, click here.
What's Good In The Neighborhood
Communal & Complimentary
- Abundant grounds with mature trees, private walkways, and curated gardens
- Lap swimming pool
- 24/7 fitness center with strength and cardio equipment
- Outdoor grills
- Access to prestigious Walnut Creek schools
- 1 mile from BART and downtown
- Assigned, covered parking
- Virtual and on-demand fitness classes by Swyft Fitness
Inside Your Home
- Newly renovated stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Granite countertops with backsplash
- Washer and dryer in every home
- Air conditioning*
- Wood-plank style flooring*
- Loft style apartments available
- Dual-pane windows
Furry Friends Welcome
- Complimentary treats and water at our leasing office
- Skip the scale – pets of all sizes welcome
Seamless Technology Integration
- Wi-Fi provided in common areas
- 24/7 package pickup from Hub by Amazon
- LATCH™ keyless entry
Ready to move in?
We are here to talk.