Ironworks Saltwater Pool
Ironworks Leasing Office
Ironworks Clubhouse & Kitchen
Ironworks Fitness Center
Ironworks Serenity Studio
Ironworks Rooftop BBQ
Ironworks South Exterior
Ironworks Apartment Kitchen
Ironworks Apartment Kitchen & Living Room
Ironworks Apartment Living Room
Ironworks Apartment Bedroom
- Walkable to Caltrain Sunnyvale station
- Effortless access to Murphy Avenue’s shopping & dining
- Rooftop deck with views of the valley in every direction
Steps Away from the Sunnyvale Caltrain Station
With a prime location just steps away from the Sunnyvale Caltrain Station, Ironworks Apartments offers modern, luxury living. Named for the ironworks company that previously occupied the land, our collection of apartment homes echoes that service with beautiful metal accents custom-designed for space.
Ironworks is founded on raw potential and luxury refinement—the conflux of natural materials and inspiring architecture, centered on the infinite possibility of contemporary apartment living. Where daily life finds balance with innovation.
The cultured amenities at Ironworks make for an effortless, emergent lifestyle. The fitness center, for molding physical potential. The outdoor Zen Lounge, for seeking peace and mindfulness. The dynamic Neighbor Theater, the calming atmosphere of the rooftop deck, the onsite pool and spa, the symbiotic yoga studio, the community conference room —each a vital element of the creative, and recreative, lifestyle.
Ironworks is a place of discovery and simple pleasures; retreat and excitement within reach of daily living. It’s a place to build, refine, and venture—a foundation to return to.
Spacious Floorplans with Luxury Finishes
With spacious one, two, and three-bedroom apartments to choose from, our floorplans offer a bit of everything. Featuring floor-to-ceiling windows, stainless steel appliances, customizable closet space, and thoughtful tech integration like digital thermostats and keyless entry, our apartment homes anticipate your every need. Just beyond our doors, Murphy Avenue is a haven for local favorites like DishDash and Ramen Seas, and instantly accessible to the Caltrain and downtown Sunnyvale.
Good Living for the Greater Good
Our Porch (Promethean Outreach and Community Help) program was created to help the communities we serve. Ironworks is a proud sponsor of the Second Harvest Food Bank. Our partnership will put an additional 30,000 meals on the table this year for our Sunnyvale community.
To view more of our Neighborhoods in Sunnyvale, click here.
What's Good In The Neighborhood
Communal & Complimentary
- Gear Room bike storage & repair station
- Fitness Center with tech forward equipment
- Think Tank conference room
- Outdoor grills and fire pit
- Screening room with plush seating
- Rooftop lounge with panoramic views, grill stations and bar seating for al fresco dining
- Saltwater swimming pool
- Yoga studio
- Virtual and on-demand fitness classes by Swyft Fitness
Inside Your Home
- Oversized windows with abundant natural light
- Stainless steel refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher and range
- Central air conditioning
- Customizable Elfa closet organizer
- Quartz countertops
- Moveable kitchen island
- Subway tile backsplash
- Full-size washer and dryer
- Bathroom with sensor-controlled lighting and Carrara marble tile shower
- Wood-plank style flooring
- Private terraces and balconies
Furry Friends Welcome
- Complimentary treats and water at our leasing office
- Pet Spa with towel service and sustainable shampoo
- Skip the scale – pets of all sizes welcome
Seamless Technology Integration
- Wi-Fi provided in common areas
- Electric vehicle charging stations
- 24/7 package pickup from Hub by Amazon
- LATCH™ keyless entry & NEST™ thermostat
Ready to move in?
We are here to talk.