Mansion Grove Garden
Mansion Grove Clubhouse
Mansion Grove Clubhouse Fireplace
Mansion Grove Fitness Center
Mansion Grove Basketball & Tennis Courts
Mansion Grove Courtyard
Mansion Grove Playground
Mansion Grove Exterior
Mansion Grove Apartment Kitchen
Mansion Grove Apartment Living Room
Mansion Grove Apartments
Starting at $2,509*
502 Mansion Park Drive, Santa Clara, CA 95054
Mon - Fri: 9am - 6pm, Sat & Sun: 9am - 5pm
- Lush landscaping with walking trails and community vegetable garden
- Walkable to Rivermark Plaza shopping center and VTA transit
- Spacious one, two, and three bedroom apartments available for rent
At Mansion Grove, our Roots Run Deep
Ours is the story of Northern California: the pastoral orchards of Silicon Valley’s past, and its ever-present sense of optimism and ambition. For over 30 years, we’ve been cultivating a true indoor-outdoor neighborhood experience, weaving together meandering parks and tranquil ponds, cultural landmarks, and contemporary apartments, all to create a fundamentally Northern California community.
Forget the backyard—Mansion Grove is the ultimate parkscape. It’s an arboretum abundant with native Californian flora. Read in the shade of a Big Leaf Maple, or clamber up the branches of a sprawling Black Oak (one of the best trees for climbing). Wander down the path a little way and discover beautiful, thoughtful man-made interventions: pools for swimming and wading, tennis and basketball courts, and a large-scale steel sculpture by the late, great Fletcher Benton.
The Grove has its very own vegetable garden, too. On Thursdays you can pick up freshly grown squash, tomatoes, and lettuces—and helpful tips from our friendly gardeners. The garden is host to local community events, from edible education for children to our very own Good Gatherings with chef’s table dinners.
The Mansion Grove experience is timeless. Yes, every apartment is outfitted with the best technology and modern comforts, but the heart of these homes is in the outdoors and our deeply human connection with nature.
Close to Tech Giants, Just Steps from Rivermark Village
What’s more, Mansion Grove is a swift commute to companies like Microsoft, Intel, and NVIDIA, with the San Jose Light Rail and Rivermark Plaza just a short walk away.
In the Community
We give our time and effort to bring positive change locally and beyond. Porch (Promethean Outreach and Community Help) is a program created to help the communities we serve.
Mansion Grove is a proud sponsor of JW House, keeping families together in times of medical emergencies.
To view more of our Neighborhoods in Santa Clara, click here.
What's Good In The Neighborhood
Communal & Complimentary
- Expansive grounds with mature trees, abundant green space and water fountains
- Neighborhood vegetable garden
- Tennis and basketball courts
- Reserved, covered parking
- Clubhouse lounge for co-working and entertaining
- Business center
- Outdoor grills for al fresco dining
- 24/7 fitness center with tech forward equipment
- Virtual and on-demand fitness classes by Swyft Fitness
Inside Your Home
- Newly renovated
- Air conditioning
- Washer and dryer*
- Granite countertops*
- Stainless steel energy efficient kitchen appliances*
- Dual-pane windows
- Wood-plank style flooring
Furry Friends Welcome
- Complimentary treats and water at our leasing office
- Skip the scale – pets of all sizes welcome
Seamless Technology Integration
- Wi-Fi provided in common areas
- 24/7 package pickup from Hub by Amazon
- LATCH™ keyless entry & digital thermostat
- Electric vehicle charging stations
- Controlled access
Ready to move in?
We are here to talk.