Hearth Rooftop Clubhouse & Pool
Hearth Rooftop Pool, Clubhouse & Fitness
Hearth Rooftop Clubhouse
Hearth Rooftop Clubhouse Fireplace
Hearth Rooftop Fitness Center
Hearth Rooftop Theater
Hearth Rooftop BBQ
Hearth Rooftop Lounge & BBQ
Hearth Game Room
Hearth Game Room Lounge
Hearth Bocce Ball Court & Courtyard
Hearth Fitness Center South
Hearth Apartment Kitchen
- 17,000-square-foot rooftop deck with pool
- Across the street from the 52-acre Central Park
- Ultra-modern amenities including a game room & golf simulator
The heart of the valley, the center of life— new apartment homes in Santa Clara.
Hearth Santa Clara apartments are where the earth meets the heart, the center of a home. It's a new apartment community design in high style. Where the valley unfolds before you on Hearth's rooftop deck. Where neighbors connect in open, flowing community commons. Wellness, adventure, and secure bike storage. New friends, comfort, and an onsite pet spa. A place to set down roots and find new beginnings.
Expansive Rooftop Deck with Pool, Private Cabanas, and Fitness Center
The communal epicenter of Hearth is centered on our 17,000 square foot rooftop experience. A glistening, full-length pool, open to all-encompassing views of the valley; communal fire pits, gas grills, and an expansive deck with handpicked lounge furnishings, all forming a central gathering space. Just through the glass doors, the Neighborhood Clubhouse doubles as a flexible common area and hybrid Theater; and right down the hall, a powerhouse cardio and strength fitness center with a vibrant, kinetic design. Hearth South is our new wing of all apartment homes and amenities. An ultramodern Fitness Center equipped for yoga, Pilates, and boot camps—plus a Great Indoors game room, including a surprisingly accurate golf simulator, an HD flat-screen TV with seating area, a hammock corner, a handcrafted ping pong table, a chef ready kitchen, a communal dining area and more.
Delight in the Details
Luxury tech amenities include 24/7 individual package lockers and keyless entry. Quartz countertops, for rich texture. Oversized windows, to take in the view. Central climate control, managed by eco-friendly NEST™ thermostats to (responsibly) keep it cool. Secure, controlled parking makes your commute a breeze, and our indoor game room is always ready for your next challenge – rain or shine.
It's home and it's only the starting point.
Good Living for the Greater Good
Our Porch (Promethean Outreach and Community Help) program was created to help the communities we serve. Hearth is a proud sponsor of JW House, keeping families together in times of medical emergencies.
To view more of our Neighborhoods in Santa Clara, click here.
What's Good In The Neighborhood
Communal & Complimentary
- 17,000 square foot rooftop deck with unobstructed views of Silicon Valley
- 70 foot saltwater lap pool
- Rooftop lounge with indoor/outdoor kitchen folding glass wall system opening to the pool
- 24/7 rooftop fitness center with tech forward equipment
- Yoga studio
- Assigned garage parking
- Great Indoors game room with ping pong, foosball, indoor hammocks, and shuffleboard
- Guest parking
- Bocce ball court
- Courtyard with outdoor grills for al fresco dining
- Bike storage & repair station
- Green Point Rated, sustainable building
- Quiet Neighborhood park with play area for families
- Virtual and on-demand fitness classes by Swyft Fitness
Inside Your Home
- Central air conditioning
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Quartz countertops
- Moveable kitchen island
- Washer and dryer in every home
- Oversized windows
- Wood-plank style flooring
- Garage access at every floor
- Walk-in closet
- Private terraces or balconies
- Walk-in closet
Furry Friends Welcome
- Complimentary treats and water at our leasing office
- Skip the scale – pets of all sizes welcome
- Pet Spa with towel service and sustainable shampoo
Seamless Technology Integration
- 24/7 package pickup from Hub by Amazon
- Digital thermostat
- Electric vehicle charging stations
- Controlled access
Ready to move in?
We are here to talk.