Trestle Clubhouse Kitchen
Trestle Clubhouse Table Tennis
Trestle Fitness Center Free Weights and Cardio
Trestle Fitness Center
Trestle Saltwater Pool and BBQ
Trestle Saltwater Pool
Trestle Think Tank
Trestle Apartment Kitchen
Trestle Apartment Living Room
Trestle Apartment Bedroom
- Located just steps away from the San Carlos Caltrain station and downtown San Carlos
- Access to award-winning San Carlos School District
- Located within 10 miles of Facebook and other major employers
25 Steps to Caltrain
Located in downtown San Carlos, within 10 miles of Facebook and other employers, Trestle is near it all.
Trestle claims its name from the type of supporting framework used in railroad construction – tested by time and never contrived. Nods to historic stations of the past can be seen through screen patterns, graphics, and luggage details throughout, telling a story of the railway traveler on El Camino Real, The Royal Road. Warm leather and detailed tilework welcome you home, while modern conveniences like our Neighbor Lounge, fitness center, and saltwater swimming pool invite you to explore.
With a Walk Score of 85, it’s easy to plan a full day in “the City of Good Living”, known for its small-town feel and top-flight public schools. Wander the retail shops and excellent restaurants in downtown San Carlos, or leave your head in the clouds at the Hiller Aviation Museum. Finish your day by heading home to a BBQ dinner while you admire the view from our rooftop deck.
Spacious Floorplans and Sustainable Tech Integration
Crafted with the latest amenities and timeless design, Trestle creates a luxury experience for any lifestyle. Keyless entry systems and NEST thermostats accent every home. Spacious windows for an abundance of natural light, scenic patios and balconies, and custom-designed Elfa closets grant you a well-deserved retreat. Green elements such as energy-efficient LED lighting and EV charging stations to help reduce your apartment’s energy consumption and create a more sustainable community.
In the Community
We give our time and effort to bring positive change locally and beyond. Our (Promethean Outreach and Community Help) program was created to help the communities we serve. Trestle is a proud sponsor of the Boys and Girls Club. Check-in with the Neighborhood leasing office on how you can volunteer at our next event.
To view more of our Neighborhoods in nearby San Mateo, click here.
What's Good In The Neighborhood
Communal & Complimentary
- Fitness center with tech-forward cardio
- Warm toned clubhouse with chef-grade kitchen, herringbone wood floors, fireplace and ping pong
- Think Tank Business Center and Conference Room
- Outdoor BBQ with al fresco dining
- Private courtyard with fire pit and lounge space
- Reservable rooftop deck with panoramic views, lounge seating, outdoor kitchen and barbecue grills
- Reserved parking
- Bike storage
- Saltwater swimming pool
- Steps away from San Carlos Caltrain and Laurel Street
- Virtual and on-demand fitness classes by Swyft Fitness
Inside Your Home
- Stainless steel energy efficient kitchen appliances
- Central air conditioning
- Private terraces and balconies*
- Washer and dryer in every home
- Wood-plank style flooring
- Customizable Elfa closet organizer
- Walk-in showers
Furry Friends Welcome
- Complimentary treats and water at our leasing office
- Skip the scale – pets of all sizes welcome
Seamless Technology Integration
- Wi-Fi provided in common areas
- Controlled access
- 24/7 package pickup from Hub by Amazon
- Electronic vehicle charging stations
- LATCH™ keyless entry & NEST™ thermostat
Ready to move in?
We are here to talk.