The Hadley Mt. Eden
The Hadley Outdoor Theater
The Hadley Rooftop Clubhouse
The Hadley Rooftop Lounge
The Hadley Fitness
The Hadley Leasing
The Hadley Leasing Lobby
The Hadley Lookout
The Hadley Pet Spa
The Hadley Pool & Spa
The Hadley Rooftop Lounge Kitchen
The Hadley Kitchen
The Hadley Living Room
The Hadley Apartments
Starting at $3,775* Up to 6 Weeks Free on Select Apartments
555 East Evelyn Ave, Mountain View, CA 94041
Mon - Fri: 9am - 6pm, Sat & Sun: 9am - 5pm
- A modern freestanding treehouse with Wi-Fi and lounge space. A new take on an old idea.
- Located next door to a park with rentable park supplies available in the leasing office
- Townhome units with walk-ups and porch space
The Treehouse Collective
A destination neighborhood just beyond the buzz of downtown Mountain View, The Hadley is unexpectedly familiar. It feels like home, but offers moments of delight and discovery, too: a comfy corner, a hidden hallway, a secret treehouse. It’s a place to build new bonds and shape new memories — to explore the great outdoors, or escape inside together.
Our Modern Freestanding Treehouse and Rooftop Deck
Who says only the kids get to explore the treehouse? Wind you way up the spiral staircase of our modern freestanding treehouse and discover a cozy lounge space complete with high-speed Wi-Fi. A new take on an old idea, spend your afternoon tucked away. When it’s time to meet up with your Neighbors on the rooftop deck, slip down the slide and tumble into our lush gardens before making your way up. At our rooftop clubhouse, take in the views of the mountains while kicking back in a soundproof listening booth with retro record players. Or cook up something delicious in the kitchen with an herb wall ready for you to pluck your own ingredients.
Work from Home with our Expansive Co-Working Space
Working from home just got easier with our two-level co-working space. Spread out in the functional study hall or slip into a private phone booth for that afternoon conference call. Bring the kids, and let them explore the breakout nook with children’s library. Book the conference room and seriously impress at your next meeting. Whatever your passion, The Study offers flexible work spaces and seamless technology integration.
A Retreat Inside and Out
Life at The Hadley Apartments is a promise of endless summer. Take a dip in our junior Olympic pool, complete with outdoor kitchen, barbecues, and cabana trellis seating. If you’re looking for a more private getaway, relax in your own home with our spacious floorplans and private patios. Select apartment homes even feature window seating, perfect for curling up with a book.
A Place for Community
Years ago, The Hadley was home to the Mount Eden Floral Company — a family-run business built on principles of respect for others and the earth we live on. It was a place where people gathered to work together, and community flourished among the roses and chrysanthemums. The company’s success is a story of diversity, nature, and growth. Today, it is retold through our design of spaces, art and experiences at The Hadley.
The Hadley is a home that invites wonder within. Schedule a tour today.
To view more of our Neighborhoods in Mountain View, click here.
What's Good In The Neighborhood
Communal & Complimentary
- The Clearing yoga studio and open workout space
- 24/7 indoor/outdoor fitness center featuring cardio equipment, multi-functional training rack, climbing zone, and towel service
- Junior Olympic Pool with full outdoor kitchen, barbecue, and cabana trellis seating
- Outdoor spa
- Rooftop clubhouse with televisions, lounge seating, pool table, soundproof listening rooms with record players, kitchen with herb wall, and fireplace
- Rooftop deck with barbecue, al fresco dining, and heated spa
- Leasing and Lounge space with park supplies available to borrow
- Two-level coworking space with conference room, breakout nook for kids with children’s library, private phone booths, and functional study hall
- Indoor/outdoor movie theatre
- Adjacent to large park space with cozy courtyards and pedestrian walkways
- Outdoor fireplace and al fresco dining
- Modern freestanding treehouse structure featuring Wi-Fi and lounge space
- Bike storage and Fix-It station
- Lending library
Inside Your Home
- Central air conditioning
- Washer and dryer in every home
- Oversized Closets
- Gas range stovetops
- Window Seats*
- Stainless steel energy efficient kitchen appliances
- Curated kitchens with open shelving
- Recessed lighting
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
- Nine foot plus ceiling heights
- Honed quartz countertops
- Wood-plank style flooring
- Spacious and light-filled apartment homes
Furry Friends Welcome
- Muddy Paw, a pet spa with sustainable shampoo and towel service
- Skip the scale – pets of all sizes welcome
- Complimentary treats and water at our leasing office
Seamless Technology Integration
- LATCH™ keyless entry
- 24/7 package pickup from Hub by Amazon
- Controlled access
- Wi-Fi provided in common areas
- Digital thermostat
- Electric vehicle charging stations
Ready to move in?
We are here to talk.