- Located within 10 miles of Facebook campus, Google headquarters, and various other Silicon Valley employers
- 10-minute walk to the Mountain View Caltrain Station and VTA light rail connection
- Spacious one, two, and three bedroom apartments available for rent
The important little things
We speak woof, meow, blub-blub and tweet. View our pet policy.
Central air conditioning
Set your in-home thermostat to wherever you like it and chill.
Washer and dryer
Weekend laundry is less of a chore when it's on your schedule.
Heated saltwater pool
A friendly game of Marco Polo never did anybody wrong.
- 100% non-smoking
- Google shuttle stop
- Walk to Mountain View Caltrain station
- 24/7 fitness center
- Outdoor fire pit (coming soon)
- 24/7 package pickup from Hub by Amazon
- Common area WiFi
- Assigned parking
- Controlled access
- Upgraded dishwasher, microwave and refrigerator
- Gas range
- Crown molding & recessed lighting
- Gas fireplaces with limestone surround
- Master bedroom suite with walk-in closet
- Oversize soaking tub
- Oversize patio or balcony
- Additional storage
- High-speed Internet access
Floorplans for every walk of life
Plan 1A1 Bed / 1 Bath745 sq ft
Plan 1B1 Bed / 1 Bath752 sq ft
$3,549 - $3,699*
Plan 1C1 Bed / 1 Bath960 sq ft
22CA2 Bed / 2 Bath1030 sq ft
Call for pricing*
Plan 2B2 Bed / 2 Bath1155 sq ft
$4,718 - $5,535*
Plan 2C2 Bed / 2 Bath1176 sq ft
32CE3 Bed / 2 Bath1461 sq ft
Call for pricing*
- Starting at $2,947*Ten acres for you and the Neighbors.
Parker Palo Alto ApartmentsStarting at $2,880*Room to roam. Sneakers not included.
Park Place ApartmentsStarting at $3,770*Come get cozy with premium amenities.
Montrose ApartmentsStarting at $3,814*Here, a short walk meets all your needs.
Madera ApartmentsStarting at $4,629*The best commute you’ll ever have.
100 Moffett ApartmentsStarting at $3,992*Progressive living for a brilliant city.