Montrose Fitness Center
Montrose Fitness Center
Montrose Fire Pit
Montrose Leasing Office
Montrose Apartment Kitchen
Montrose Apartment Living Room
Montrose Apartment Bedroom
- Rooftop deck with stunning views of Mountain View in every direction
- 10 minutes from downtown Mountain View and downtown Los Altos
- Light and open one and two bedroom luxury apartment homes available for rent with 10-foot ceilings and oversized windows
Forward-thinking Architecture and Seamless Technology Integration
Montrose is a community of luxury apartment homes driven by forward-thinking design and collaborative spaces. The luxury amenities at Montrose combine all aspects of progressive living. A fitness center, for pushing strength and cardio boundaries.
A Neighbor Clubhouse and hybrid theater, an essential pool and spa, a roving courtyard experience, and vistas from our rooftop terrace—all paired with emergent tech amenities, such as 24/7 individual package lockers, smartphone-driven keyless entry, and eco-friendly NEST™ thermostats to indulge a pioneering spirit.
Smooth lines, crisp architecture, and humanitarian interiors, all blended in a private world we’re building together. A tranquil landscape to escape and explore.
Luxury Details Inside Every Apartment Home
Ten-foot ceilings and oversized windows create an open atmosphere and an abundance of natural light. Interior details also include Elfa closets, stainless steel appliances, and a moveable kitchen island for evenings you feel like hosting a Neighborhood get-together.
Excellent Peninsula Location + Our Eco Pass Commuter Program
Beyond the physical boundaries, Montrose carries a Walk Score of 80, putting Mountain View’s best right outside our door: Cascal, Sushi Tomi, and Therapy to name a few. Not to mention, instant access to the 22 VTA line and the 85, 101, and 237 freeways, ensuring you’re within reach of anywhere worth going. If public transit is more your speed, all our Neighbors are invited to join the Eco Pass commuter program. Eco Pass is valid for unlimited rides on all VTA services and includes buses and light rail, including 12 VTA Express Bus Lines which provide fast, direct transportation to major Silicon Valley employment centers.
In the Community
We give our time and effort to bring positive change locally and beyond. Our (Promethean Outreach and Community Help) program was created to help the communities we serve. Montrose is a proud sponsor of Habitat for Humanity. With our donation, 10 playhouses will be dedicated to families and organizations throughout the Bay Area.
To view more of our Neighborhoods in Mountain View, click here.
What's Good In The Neighborhood
Communal & Complimentary
- Quick access to 101 and 85 freeways, 81 VTA line
- Rooftop deck with expansive views, lounge seating, fire pits and outdoor kitchen and grills
- Outdoor grill with al fresco dining and gas fire pits
- Bike storage with repair station
- 24/7 fitness center with cardio and strength training equipment
- Library and private work rooms
- Virtual and on-demand fitness classes by Swyft Fitness
Inside Your Home
- Stainless steel energy efficient kitchen appliances
- Quartz countertops
- Central air conditioning
- Full-size washer and dryer
- Scenic private terraces and balconies
- Moveable kitchen island
- 10-foot ceilings and expansive windows
- Wood plank-style flooring
- Elfa closet organizer*
- Bathroom with sensor-controlled lighting and Carrara marble tile shower
Furry Friends Welcome
- Skip the scale – pets of all sizes welcome
- Pet Spa with towel service and sustainable shampoo
- Complimentary treats and water at our leasing office
Seamless Technology Integration
- Wi-Fi provided in common areas
- 24/7 package pickup from Hub by Amazon
- Electric vehicle charging stations
- Controlled access
- LATCH™ keyless entry and NEST™ thermostat
Ready to move in?
We are here to talk.