Montrose Fitness Center
Montrose Fitness Center
Montrose Fire Pit
Montrose Leasing Office
Montrose Apartment Kitchen
Montrose Apartment Living Room
Montrose Apartment Bedroom
- Rooftop deck with stunning views of Mountain View in every direction
- 10 minutes from downtown Mountain View and downtown Los Altos
- Light and open one and two bedroom luxury apartment homes available for rent with 10-foot ceilings and oversized windows
Seamless Technology Integration
At Montrose Apartments in Mountain View, we believe that every detail matters. From personal Nest™ thermostats that anticipate your home climate needs, to keyless entry to keep your home secure, Montrose Apartments is Mountain View luxury living at its finest.
Luxury Touches in Every Apartment Home
With diverse one and two-bedroom apartment floorplans to choose from, we are certain we have the perfect apartment home for you. Each apartment home features 10-foot ceilings, oversized windows, customizable Elfa closets, stainless steel appliances, and a moveable kitchen island for evenings you feel like hosting a Neighborhood get-together. Your private balcony is the perfect spot to enjoy an evening cocktail or a morning cup of coffee.
Communal Amenities, Free of Charge
Spend your afternoon lounging by the pool or kicking back in our clubhouse. Host a barbecue on our rooftop deck and enjoy drinks around the fire pit. All of our amenities are available completely free of charge, and ready to be reserved for your next private get-together.
Our Eco Pass Commuter Program
A haven for commuters, our apartment collection offers quick and easy access to 101 and 85. If public transit is more your speed, all our Neighbors are invited to join the Eco Pass commuter program. Eco Pass is valid for unlimited rides on all VTA services and includes buses and light rail, including 12 VTA Express Bus Lines which provide fast, direct transportation to major Silicon Valley employment centers.
Good Living for the Greater Good
We give our time and effort to bring positive change locally and beyond. The goal of our Front PORCH (Promethean Outreach and Community Help) program is to positively impact the community.
Montrose is a proud sponsor of Habitat for Humanity. With our donation, 10 playhouses will be dedicated to families and organizations throughout the Bay Area.
To view more of our Neighborhoods in Mountain View, click here.
Communal & Complimentary
- 100% non-smoking
- Instant access to Castro Street, 101 and 85 freeways, 81 VTA line
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Controlled access
- Wi-Fi in common areas
- EcoPass commuter program
- BBQ with outdoor seating and fire pits
- Bike storage with repair station
- Rooftop lounge with BBQ and seating
- 24/7 package locker system
- Stainless steel refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher and range
- Quartz countertops
- Central air conditioning
- Full-size washer and dryer
- Progressive tech like Nest™ thermostat & keyless entry
- Scenic patio or balcony
- Moveable island
- Tall ceilings and expansive windows
- Wood plank flooring
- Elfa closet organizer
Ready to move in?
We are here to talk 24/7.
Explore Other Neighborhoods
- (new)(special)Starting at $2,923*Studio-3 beds519-1311 sq ft
Trestle ApartmentsTimeless design, modern convenience.
Starting at $2,674*1-3 beds671-1458 sq ft
Madrone ApartmentsStarting at $2,477*Studio-2 beds418-1293 sq ft
Park Place ApartmentsStarting at $2,752*Studio-3 beds433-1461 sq ft
300 Granada ApartmentsStarting at $3,475*2-3 beds816-1127 sq ft
100 Moffett ApartmentsStarting at $3,136*1-2 beds650-1416 sq ft