Madrone Garden Path
Madrone Fitness Center
Madrone Leasing Office
Madrone Apartment Kitchen & Living Room
Madrone Apartment Kitchen
Madrone Apartment Bathroom
- Located less than half a mile from San Antonio Caltrain Station
- Just across the street from Rengstorff Park with a quick commute to Google headquarters
- Spacious studio, one, and two bedroom apartments available for rent
On ten acres of serene landscaping, Madrone is a wooded reserve within easy reach of everything. But you may not want to head out when you have an all-access pass to a new pool deck, lounge, body-sculpting fitness center, and a barbecue-ready village green and fire pit dressed in Tivoli lights to entertain your pals on the weekends.
The only thing greener than the lush grounds of Madrone Apartments will be the shade of your friends' envy when they visit. The wooded paradise of these Mountain View apartments has no equal.
Designer Finishes and Seamless Technology Integration
These apartments are all new inside (granite countertops), with luxe kitchens (stainless steel comes standard), designer overhead lighting and wood-style flooring, and cottage-style patios or balconies. Technology elements like NEST™ thermostat and LATCH keyless entry allow you to control even the smallest detail of your home, right from the palm of your hand. 24/7 package pickup ensure your deliveries arrive safe and secure, ready to be picked up whenever you have a moment to spare.
Pinnacle of Silicon Valley
Madrone is surrounded by Silicon Valley powerhouses like Google, Intuit, and Lockheed Martin. You’re also just a short trip from Stevens Creek Trail, a natural paradise for trail-blazing workouts, peaceful walks, and fun hikes. Or go natural in a different way and visit the Saturday farmers market. When you’re ready to explore, you’re right by the San Antonio Caltrain station and VTA stops.
In the Community
Our Porch (Promethean Outreach and Community Help) program was created to help the communities we serve. Madrone is a proud sponsor of Habitat for Humanity. With our donation, 10 playhouses will be dedicated to families and organizations throughout the Bay Area.
To view more of our Neighborhoods in Mountain View, click here.
What's Good In The Neighborhood
Communal & Complimentary
- Lush, park-like grounds with outdoor grills & fire pits
- Clubhouse with kitchen and foosball table
- Reserved and guest parking
- Lap swimming pool
- Citrus garden
- Walk to San Antonio Caltrain station
- 24/7 fitness center with cardio and strength training
- Virtual and on-demand fitness classes by Swyft Fitness
Inside Your Home
- Newly renovated
- Stainless steel energy efficient kitchen appliances
- Granite or quartz countertops
- Oversize, cottage-style patio or balcony
- Moveable kitchen island*
- Dual-pane windows*
- Vaulted ceiling with skylight*
- Washer and dryer in every home
- Air conditioning
- Wood-plank style flooring
Furry Friends Welcome
- Complimentary treats and water at our leasing office
- Skip the scale – pets of all sizes welcome
Seamless Technology Integration
- Wi-Fi provided in common areas
- Controlled access
- Package lockers
- LATCH™ keyless entry and NEST™ thermostat
- Electric vehicle charging stations
Ready to move in?
We are here to talk.