Heatherstone Spa & Pool
Heatherstone Fitness Center
Heatherstone Leasing Office
Heatherstone Apartment Kitchen
- Quick and easy access to Highways 85 and 101
- Lush, garden-style community featuring extensive green space – perfect for a quiet evening walk in the heart of Mountain View
- Spacious one and two bedroom apartments available for rent
Quiet and Comfort in Mountain View
Just a short distance from downtown Mountain View, Silicon Valley employers, and the San Francisco Bay, Heatherstone welcomes you home to a lush, garden-style community that’s tucked away among tall, breezy trees and tranquil, open green spaces. Heatherstone is like a secret, serene, little bubble floating above the everyday hustle and bustle.
This is where the 3 R’s reign supreme: relax, rejuvenate, and reinvent your life.
Silicon Valley Hideaway in the heart of Mountain View
What makes living at Heatherstone so easy and effortless? We’re glad you asked. Every home in these Mountain View apartments is packed with great features. Step into the kitchen and you’ll find easy-to-clean stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. Plus, there’s more happiness to find in every square foot of the spacious floorplans, including a washer/dryer and soothing air conditioning, private patio space, and oversized windows. You can also spend a relaxing afternoon with your Neighbors in the on-site pool and spa, or kick it up a notch in our body-sculpting fitness center with cardio and strength training equipment. Enjoy easy access to 85 and 101, making your commute a breeze.
Hop on Caltrain and tap into the best chefs, finest vintners, and the coolest cocktails the Bay has to offer. Wander the pedestrian-friendly, 6-block stretch of Castro Street in downtown Mountain View, where you can sample the sidewalk cafés, pubs, and buzzing happy hour scene. Or bike the Stevens Creek Trail, which leads all the way to the Bay.
Good Living for the Greater Good
Our Porch (Promethean Outreach and Community Help) program was created to help the communities we serve. Heatherstone is a proud sponsor of Habitat for Humanity. With our donation, 10 playhouses will be dedicated to families and organizations throughout the Bay Area.
To view more of our Neighborhoods in Mountain View, click here.
What's Good In The Neighborhood
Communal & Complimentary
- Quiet tucked away location with quick and easy access to Highways 85 and 101
- Neighborhood citrus grove
- Clubhouse with fireside seating area
- Reserved parking
- Courtyard with Zen garden
- Tree shaded swimming pool and spa
- Outdoor grill for al fresco dining
- Fitness center with strength and cardio equipment
- Virtual and on-demand fitness classes by Swyft Fitness
Inside Your Home
- Stainless steel energy efficient kitchen appliances
- Range with ceramic glass cooktop
- Granite countertops with backsplash
- Private terraces and balconies
- Pool or garden views
- Wood-plank style flooring
- Washer and dryer in every home
- Air conditioning
Furry Friends Welcome
- Complimentary treats and water at our leasing office
- Skip the scale – pets of all sizes welcome
Seamless Technology Integration
- Wi-Fi provided in common areas
- LATCH™ keyless entry
Ready to move in?
We are here to talk.