- Quick and easy access to Highways 85 and 101
- Lush, garden-style community featuring extensive green space – perfect for a quiet evening walk in the heart of Mountain View
- Spacious one and two bedroom apartments available for rent
The important little things
We speak woof, meow, blub-blub and tweet. View our pet policy.
Washer and dryer
Weekend laundry is less of a chore when it's on your schedule.
Heated saltwater pool
A friendly game of Marco Polo never did anybody wrong.
Set your in-home thermostat to wherever you like it and chill.
- 100% non-smoking
- Easy access to Highways 85 and 101
- Neighborhood vegetable garden
- Clubhouse with fireside seating area
- Reserved parking
- Courtyard with Zen garden
- Barbecue area
- Fitness center
- Dishwasher, microwave and refrigerator
- Range with ceramic glass cooktop
- Granite countertops with backsplash
- High-speed Internet access
- Extra-large patio or balcony
- Pool or garden views
- Wood-style flooring
Floorplans for every walk of life
Ready to move in?
We are here to talk 24/7.
- Starting at $3,364*Ten acres for you and the Neighbors.
Parker Palo Alto ApartmentsStarting at $2,941*Room to roam. Sneakers not included.
Parallel ApartmentsStarting at $2,783*Where life is sweet as summer rain.
Shadowbrook ApartmentsStarting at $2,839*Historic, meditative and of the moment.
Park Place South ApartmentsStarting at $3,646*An address on the famous Castro Street.
Madera ApartmentsStarting at $4,321*The best commute you’ll ever have.