Icon at Park Exterior
Icon at Park Lobby Entry
Icon at Park Leasing Office
Icon at Park Lobby
Icon at Park Patio
Icon at Park Fitness Center
Icon at Park Amazon Hub
Icon at Park Apartment Kitchen
Icon at Park Apartment Living Room & Kitchen
Icon at Park Apartment Bathroom
Icon at Park Apartment Laundry
Icon at Park Apartment Bedroom
Icon at Park Apartment Living Room
Icon at Park Apartments
Starting at $2,400*
1401 Park Avenue, Emeryville, CA 94608
Tues - Fri: 9am - 6pm, Sat: 9am - 5pm
- Quick and easy access to 80, 880 580, 24 and BART
- Spacious and light filled floor plans with Bay views
- Walkable to an eclectic mix of restaurants and shops
An Urban Oasis
Just across the bay from San Francisco, Icon at Park is fully equipped to fit a modern, urban lifestyle. Rise above it all to your singular space atop thriving and historic Emeryville. Each apartment home features granite countertops, expansive 14-foot ceilings, and oversized windows for abundant natural light. Just downstairs, the on-site lifestyle fitness center comes fully stocked with strength and cardio training equipment.
Home to both Pixar and biotech companies, Emeryville is a base for the educated and the urbane, offering an eclectic mix of the arts, science, and technology. Grab a latte at the Emery Bay Public Market, peruse the local bookstore on Bay Street, then turn down your tree-lined street and ascend to your private retreat. Icon at Park is a home to fit where you are, and where you’re going. And with several freeways only a few minutes away, it’s easy to get there—whether it be downtown San Francisco or out to the local tech titans like Google, Visa and Adobe.
It’s your life, live it large.
Good Living for the Greater Good
Our Porch (Promethean Outreach and Community Help) program was created to help the communities we serve. Icon at Park Apartments is a proud sponsor of Tony La Russa’s Animal Rescue Foundation. Together, we can find homes for furry friends of all shapes and sizes.
To view more of our Neighborhoods in Emeryville, click here.
What's Good In The Neighborhood
Communal & Complimentary
- Walk to Bay Street shopping
- Convenient, covered parking
- Industrial style building with preserved brick facade
- Fitness center with strength and cardio equipment
- Virtual and on-demand fitness classes by Swyft Fitness
Inside Your Home
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Gas range
- Granite countertops in kitchen and bath
- Oversized windows and 10- to14- foot ceilings
- Fireplace pre-wired for HDTV
- Washer and dryer in every home
- Wood-plank style floors*
- Full length private terraces and balconies with views
Furry Friends Welcome
- Complimentary treats and water at our leasing office
- Skip the scale – pets of all sizes welcome
Seamless Technology Integration
- Wi-Fi provided in common areas
- Controlled access
- Electric vehicle charging stations
- 24/7 package pickup from Hub by Amazon
- LATCH™ keyless entry and digital thermostats
Ready to move in?
We are here to talk.