The Markham Pool
The Markham Clubhouse
The Markham Fitness Center
The Markham Theater Room
The Markham Courtyard
The Markham Saltwater Pool
The Markham Hydrotherapy Spa
The Markham Garden Path
The Markham Exterior
The Markham Apartment Kitchen
The Markham Apartment Kitchen
The Markham Apartment Living Room
The Markham Apartment Bedroom
- Access to top rated middle and high schools in prestigious Cupertino school district
- Quick and easy commute to Apple headquarters
- Lush landscaping with walking paths and a suite of luxury amenities
Your Adventure Starts Here
The garden-style community at the Markham Apartments in Cupertino is flush with verdant landscaping and mature trees—an ideal backdrop for a wide range of exploits that grant you a well-deserved retreat.
Luxurious amenities like spacious floor plans, private balconies, an oversized saltwater pool, and a body sculpting fitness center are all made to be enjoyed on a daily basis. And for special occasions (or just because) the poolside kitchen cabana and HD private theatre are great places to gather with friends and live a little larger.
Located in the highly desirable activity center of Silicon Valley, The Markham has easy access to entertainment and culture, wide-open green spaces, an abundance of wining and dining options, and all the big tech, like Apple and Google—not to mention an excellent school district for the next generation of big thinkers. Inside and out, these Cupertino apartments are designed with thoughtful details such as granite counters, washer and dryer, and kitchens ready to inspire your inner sous chef.
In the Community
We give our time and effort to bring positive change locally and beyond. Porch (Promethean Outreach and Community Help) is a program created to help the communities we serve. The Markham Apartments is a proud sponsor of the Silicon Valley Humane Society. Together, we can find homes for furry friends of all shapes and sizes.
To view more of our Neighborhoods in Cupertino, click here.
Communal & Complimentary
- Private pathways with towering trees and gardens
- Hydrotherapy spa
- Saltwater lap pool with poolside kitchen cabana
- Screening room with plush lounge seating
- Business center and conference meeting space
- Business center
- 24/7 fitness center with cardio and strength training
- Outdoor grills and cookout areas for al fresco dining
- Virtual and on-demand fitness classes by Swyft Fitness
Inside Your Home
- Stainless steel energy efficient kitchen appliances
- Washer and dryer in every home
- Air conditioning
- Granite or honed quartz kitchen counter tops
- Wood-plank style flooring*
- Spacious private terraces and balconies
Furry Friends Welcome
- Complimentary treats and water at our leasing office
- Skip the scale – pets of all sizes welcome
Seamless Technology Integration
- Wi-Fi provided in common areas
- 24/7 package pickup from Hub by Amazon
- Electric vehicle charging stations
- LATCH™ keyless entry & NEST™ thermostat
Ready to move in?
We are here to talk.
Explore Other Neighborhoods
- (special)Starting at $2,890*1-3 beds622-1335 sq ft
Verandas at Cupertino ApartmentsStarting at $3,675*2 beds1147 sq ft
Cupertino City Center ApartmentsStarting at $2,463*1-2 beds647-1059 sq ft
Cupertino Park Center ApartmentsStarting at $2,937*1-2 beds897-1340 sq ft
Gardens of Fontainbleu ApartmentsStarting at $2,120*1-4 beds720-1650 sq ft
St. Francis Arms ApartmentsStarting at $1,799*1-2 beds588-1040 sq ft