Cupertino City Center Exterior
Cupertino City Center Clubhouse Kitchen
Cupertino City Center Clubhouse
Cupertino City Center Fitness Center Cardio
Cupertino City Center Fitness Center Free Weights
Cupertino City Center Fitness Center
Cupertino City Center Pool
Cupertino City Center Apartment Bedroom
Cupertino City Center Apartment Kitchen and Dining Room
Cupertino City Center Apartments
Starting at $2,988*
20350 Stevens Creek Boulevard, Cupertino, CA 95014
Mon - Fri: 9am - 6pm, Sat: 9am - 5pm
Leasing office located at Cupertino Park Center: 20380 Stevens Creek Blvd., Cupertino, CA 95014
- High-rise living in the center of Cupertino
- Access to award-winning Cupertino School District
- 10-minute walk to Apple & 3-minute walk to Cupertino library
Enjoy Spacious Apartments and Incredible Views
From an idyllic location in Downtown Cupertino, these luxury apartments are uniquely suited for refined living. Enjoy all-around spectacular views of lush verdancy and beckoning mountains. And with a WalkScore of 71 errands can easily be walked or biked. Covering longer distances is a breeze as well, thanks to nearby Santa Clara Station where you can hop on Caltrain for a smooth, traffic-free trip into Downtown San Francisco. Your oasis is pet friendly and person friendly too, thanks to the on-site fitness center. The spacious one and two-bedroom apartments feature fireplaces, private patios and balconies, stainless steel appliances, and in-unit washer and dryers. Choose Cupertino City Center Apartments as your next home for high-end, high-rise living.
Take a Dip in our junior Olympic-sized Pool
There’s no need to leave home with a suite of complimentary amenities at your fingertips. Go for a swim in our pool or hit the gym for a strength training circuit. Meet up with some Neighbors after for a barbecue in our cozy, outdoor courtyard.
Home in the Heart of Silicon Valley
Cupertino has a well- earned a reputation for an excellent school district, bites, and bytes. Besides being conveniently located within a short distance to 60 of the world's most visionary tech employers such as Apple, Google, and Facebook, we're also in close proximity to over a hundred restaurants, cafes, pubs, bars, sandwich shops, and hot dog stands.
Good Living for the Greater Good
Our Porch (Promethean Outreach and Community Help) program was created to help the communities we serve. Cupertino City Center is a proud sponsor of the Silicon Valley Humane Society. Together, we can find homes for furry friends of all shapes and sizes.
To view more of our Neighborhoods in Cupertino, click here.
What's Good In The Neighborhood
Communal & Complimentary
- Mature trees, expansive grassy field and amphitheater
- Heated pool with adjoining private showers
- Outdoor grill and cookout lounge area for al fresco dining
- 24/7 fitness center with strength and cardio training
- Game room featuring ping pong
- Reserved, underground parking
- Virtual and on-demand fitness classes by Swyft Fitness
Inside Your Home
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Private terraces and balconies
- Wood-burning fireplace*
- Air conditioning
- Washer and dryer*
- Granite countertops in kitchen and bath
- Abundant closet space
- Spacious storage areas*
Furry Friends Welcome
- Complimentary treats and water at our leasing office
- Skip the scale – pets of all sizes welcome
Seamless Technology Integration
- Wi-Fi in common areas
- 24/7 package pickup from Hub by Amazon
- Electric vehicle charging stations
- LATCH™ keyless entry & NEST™ thermostat
- Controlled access
Ready to move in?
We are here to talk.