Visit the on-site Creative Suite and explore the spirit of adventure through Indoorsmanship – all the things we love outside, now inside the apartment.
Flapping its wings 100 times a second, a hummingbird is a literal whirlwind of activity. This tiny creature moves so quickly that it’s often perceived as a momentary blur.
That’s the image that greets you when you arrive at Montrose, setting the tone for the entire experience – a hummingbird poised on a vibrant yellow wall, symbolic of light and optimism. Upon walking to the leasing office, you’ll see artwork of a vintage Edison-style bulb, continuing the theme of light and energy.
A meticulously curated experience reflecting adventure and energy is infused throughout this brand new Neighborhood of 228 apartments in Mountain View. Montrose debuted this summer and features 1- and 2-bedroom brand new apartments in nearly 80 configurations. The Montrose name was inspired by the eclectic, daring Montrose area in Houston as well as the 1970s California-based hard-rock band Montrose (originally featuring Sammy Hagar).
Inside these homes, luxury features and finishes help you regroup from your professional exploits and gear up for what’s to come:
- Soaring 10-foot ceilings and windows that amplify natural light.
- Progressive tech like smartphone-driven keyless entry and ecofriendly NEST™ thermostats.
- Wood-style plank flooring throughout, the perfect mix of timeless luxury, durability and zen.
- Elfa customizable closets to store your vast shoe collection.
- Fully appointed kitchen with Caesarstone quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances and a moveable island.
- Whirlpool washer and dryer, with enough room to handle 16 pairs of jeans per load. (That means fewer loads. And a reason to buy more jeans.)
Have an on-site adventure, or recharge at the resort-style amenities:
- Kinetic fitness center, blending tech-driven cardio with advanced strength training to push your physical and mental boundaries.
- Luxury spaces like the clubhouse lounge and hybrid theater, essential pool and spa, and roving courtyard experience.
- Reservable rooftop terrace and barbecue, where you can survey your vast territory from on high.
- Reserved parking, making coming and going a breeze (you can also opt for a car lift to maximize your space).
- Electric vehicle charging station, so you can plug in and power up.
- On-site pet spa to clean up Fido after his adventures.
- Bike storage and repair room.
- 24/7 individual package lockers.
Perfectly positioned to launch your next adventure
Located on El Camino in Mountain View, Montrose is minutes from everywhere – yet feels miles away.
- Large, established trees to greet you when you enter.
- Across the street from cafes and restaurants.
- Walkable to Castro Street and dozens of restaurants, with an enviable WalkScore of 80.
- Instant access to the 22 VTA line and the 85, 101 and 237 freeways, putting you within reach of anywhere worth going (up to $300 Clipper Card reimbursement and ZipCar available).
At Montrose, you’ll find curiosity, excitement and the possibly of what’s to come.
Come start your adventure at Montrose apartments, located at 1720 West El Camino Real in Mountain View. Call 855.857.8934 for your appointment.